11.11.2015

Errrday a Holiday: Fall Y'all


Well, it is November and FINALLY starting to feel like fall!  Those 80 degree temperatures were really starting to drive me crazy.  Fall is my absolute favorite season.  To get into the fall spirit, I made a fun little fall craft.  With Thanksgiving coming up, I am feeling extra thankful, so the sign reflects that feeling of thankfulness!  


To make the sign, I used:

*a pre-made wood sign, similar to this
*black acrylic paint
*gold vinyl
*Design ID #101623 from the Silhouette Store

Accent with pumpkins and cotton and you have fun fall decor!




While every single day of the entire year is the ideal time to drink coffee, fall is the perfect time to try out delicious seasonal flavors.  Pumpkin spice is one of my favorites!  Paramount Coffee Company has so many yummy flavors and they all come in the cutest packaging.  I also love seasonal candles and TJ Maxx is always my favorite place to look for fall scents at ridiculously low prices.  I got my Evergreen candle for $7.99!  You can find the white ceramic initial mugs here. And there you have a happy fall coffee drinking setup!


I am OBSESSED with my chalkboard from World Market.  

For this design, I used:

*Block Posters to make the design the size of the chalkboard
*Once it was the right size, I printed it out and went over the backside of the paper with regular chalk
*Then I taped the design to the chalkboard and traced the letters with a pen
*Fill in outline with chalk markers


Happy fall y'all!

xoxo, 

Caitlin




No comments:

Post a Comment