11.07.2015

Things That Make Me Happy: Saturday Mornings



Saturday mornings are my absolute favorite! 
Let me rephrase that: rainy, lazy, wake-up-at-home, no-plans-all-day Saturday mornings are my absolute favorite.  
We are ALWAYS on the go, so it's nice to have quiet, sleepy mornings to just be at home. Laundry, snuggling and coffee sipping are at the top of my to-do-list today. 
Football is on the TV and we are eagerly awaiting the game tonight. Roll Tide! 


This morning started off with a few of my favorite things. My little baby love, a little daily devotion, a little crafting, a little coffee, and a little breakfast. My sweet man slept all night last night....WAHOO! 

Woke up feeling inspired so I made a quick little sign using my Silhouette Cameo. Which is the GREATEST machine ever invented.  

I used:


VOILA! 

The deer silhouette on my Target mug was also made using the Cameo. Speaking of coffee, that white chocolate peppermint coffee was delish. Order it instantly.

*Google image of a deer silhouette, save 
*drag saved image into Silhouette Studio and trace
*cut using vinyl in any color you choose and add to your mug!

I always order my vinyl from Amazon because Amazon Prime is A-M-A-Z-E. 



xoxo, 

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment